2022-2023 Academic Year
As parent or guardian of the student linked to this Enrollment Contract, I hereby register the student at Buckhead Preparatory School, LLC (the School). I understand that Buckhead Prep is an academic preschool and is not operating a daycare as defined and licensed by the State of Georgia. I understand and agree that enrollment at the School will be made on the following terms and conditions:
1. Acceptance and placement shall be determined by the Admissions Office and Administration of the
School. A student’s continuance in the School depends upon successful performance and progress, as
determined by the School in its sole discretion.
2. When a student enrolls in the School, the student and parent(s), or guardian agree to comply with and
abide by the School’s rules, policies, and rules as presented in publications (Parent Handbook) issued by
the School from time to time.
3. The School reserves the right to dismiss or suspend a student if, in the sole discretion of school
authorities, such action is deemed in the best interest of the School.
4. The School is expressly authorized and granted permission to secure transportation to a hospital and/or
secure medical treatment for my child (or ward) in case of medical emergency, provided that the School
is unable to contact me.
5. I hereby give permission for my child (or ward) to participate in all on- and off- campus activities
offered and provided by the School, and I absolve and release the School, its officers, owners, trustees,
employees, agents, and representatives from liability to the child or to me or any other parent, guardian,
or sponsor of the child because of an injury sustained at school or during any school activity.
6. The School, and/or representatives authorized by the School, are provided with permission to use and
share video, photographs, excerpts, and/or artifacts of my child (or ward), or their work, for both
educational and/or school related public relations and social media purposes.
7. My child (or ward) is given express permission to participate fully in technology instruction, including
through the use of services that may be managed outside of the school or through shared services or
cloud computing and storage.
8. The School requires the payment of a $100 Application Fee for all New Students. I understand that the
Application Fee is nonrefundable.
9. To secure a spot for my child (or ward), the School requires this executed Enrollment Contract and the
payment of the annual Registration Fee of $250. I understand that the Registration Fee is
10. In consideration of the School reserving a space for my child (or ward), the parent(s) or guardian who
types or enters his or her signature below on this Enrollment Contract assumes the responsibility for
making timely payments in accordance with the published annual Tuition Payment Schedule. If
scheduled payments are not made in a timely manner, the student’s space is forfeited and transcripts will
be withheld. If past-due tuition amounts and/or additional service fee amounts are significant, the
School reserves the right to refuse attendance until the past-due balance is settled in full. I understand
that past-due amounts may be subject to late fees, including interest and any legal fees associated with
11. I understand that I may cancel this Enrollment Contract without obligation for the annual tuition
provided that I cancel the Enrollment Contract prior to April 16, 2022. After April 16, 2022, I
understand that the full tuition amount related to the enrollment becomes due unconditionally. I
understand that no portion of such fees outstanding will be credited or canceled and that the School will
not refund any payment that I have submitted.
12. If enrollment occurs after the academic year begins, the School will prorate the tuition commencing
from the first day of the month in which the student enrolls. The proration process will calculate a
partial month as a full month.
13. Registration Fees and Tuition Payments are nonrefundable. Balances are due in full based on the
payment schedule selected below. The tuition obligation is binding and unconditional regardless of the
payment plan selected.
14. The Enrollment Contract shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia. This
contract contains the entire agreement of the parties. It may not be amended except in a written
document from the School signed by all parties that expressly acknowledges such amendment.